Recommendations Before Your Carpet Cleaning Appointment
We recommend that all small items such as kid's toys, rugs, clothes, baskets, and any debris like paper clips, and hairpins, be picked up prior to your appointment. If carpets are not vacuumed prior to your appointment, it may result in additional charges, which we will discuss prior to any service. Furniture will not be moved due to liabilities, so if your home is fully furnished please make sure to move furniture prior to your appointment. The over-the-phone estimate is not an exact estimate. That will be provided once a Master Technician arrives to your property to determine the work and product involved.
Questions to Help Give You a Better Estimate
1) How many areas are we cleaning, and what is the square footage? Example: Is it a 3 or 4 bedroom, 1 or 2 story, oversized Loft Area, Study, Extra room, etc.
2) Do you have any pets?
3) Are there any colored stains? For example, red, orange, blue, etc.
4) How did you hear about us? Property Management Company, Online, or did you see one of our vans?
5) Any carpet repairs needed? For example pet damage on edges, entry ways, etc.
6) Do you have high traffic areas? For example hallways, stairs, carpet matted down.
Additional areas or oversized rooms such as loft areas or game rooms cost an additional $10-$20 more. We highly recommend the rotary scrub for $20 for a single story or $29 for a two story home. This really helps give the carpet a deeper second cleaning, especially with high-traffic areas.
Appointments are available in four-hour windows, with morning appointments from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and afternoon appointments from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Appointments scheduled after 5:00 p.m. will be charged an additional $50. Call our office today to speak to one of our "happy-go-lucky" office representatives.